Poi Dogs Day Care & Boarding was established in June 2013 by Marsha Sakamaki and Donna Heu. They realized the need for a reliable, safe and appropriately stimulating environment for dogs of the working pet owner in downtown Honolulu. Both women come from a background of owning and working with dogs and share a goal of providing superior service to our growing dog community.
At Poi Dogs Day Care & Boarding, you can expect the following:
• Excellent customer care provided by our friendly, knowledgeable, and
• Staff on duty 24/7 ensuring all dogs get attention and are safe while playing together.
• A behavior assessment prior to using any of our services so you know that your dog is in the company of other
friendly, well-socialized dogs.
• Large space with lots of room to run and play.
• Separate play areas so dogs can be best matched in groups based on size, energy level and temperament.
• Indoor temperature controlled facility.
• Outdoor area for some fun in the sun and water play.
• Clean facility using pet-friendly cleaning products.
• Great hours and extended pick up times. Open on holidays and weekends. Download our Price List Here.
942 Kawaiahao St. Honolulu HI 96814